The Federation of Telangana and AndhraPradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry-FTAPCCI is associating with Entrepreneur India in organizing 15th Annual Entrepreneur Startup Summit-2018 scheduled on May 19-20 2018 at HITEX Exhibition Centre, Hyderabad.
This 2 day event will be packed with perspective building insight, training, coaching and mentoring for businesses during their critical start-up years and getting ready to take up growth challenge. The forum will focus on inspiring and educating young startups and entrepreneurs.
Being held in its 15th year, empowered by Entrepreneur Magazine – The elite gathering of Young and Established Entrepreneurs will set precedent on:
1. Transforming Entrepreneurship- Achieving Speed & Scalability through Funding
2. Starting Small, Thinking Big: How to Think Big, Aim High to Grow your Business
3. Money 101: Debt, Bank Capital & Alternative Lending Mechanism
4. The art of positioning your Brand through Franchising
5. How Gen Next Entrepreneurs are disrupting traditional paradigms by innovation & reinvention in family businesses
6. The New & Next of Consumer Business: Retail, Food & Wellness
Standard Delegate Fee: INR 12,000 per individual. However, FTAPCCI members will be charged at a discounted fee of INR 7200. This participation fee includes entrance to the conference, exhibition, tea-coffee & lunch for both the days.
Members are requested to kindly participate in the event.
Please confirm your participation to Ms.Sonali Bindra, Conference Producer, Entrepreneur India Media, 4th Floor, Charmwood Plaza, Eros Garden, Charmwood Village, Faridabad, Haryana – 121009. M: +91-7838473040 , Office: +91-0129-4228810; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: - www.entrepreneur.com